Landlord Certificate Reading

At JCPlumbing Services we work alongside a number of estate agents and private home owners across Reading, Basingstoke, Maidenhead Thatcham and surrounding areas providing gas safe & landlord certificates for a number of reasons;

You may want to sell your home in Reading or youe are thinking about renting out your property in Reading your estate agent will require these certificates by law JCPlumbing Services can issue them for you saving you time and hasssle at the point of sale.

Whatever the reason we are here to help...

Special Offer
Landlord certificate and Gas boiler service £99.00 Till November 2019

Landlords are legally responsible for the safety of their tenants. Landlords should make sure maintenance and annual safety checks on gas appliances are carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer. By law landlords must make sure:

  • Pipe-work, appliances and flues provided for tenants are maintained in a safe condition
  • that all appliances and flues that they provide for tenants use have an annual safety check
  • that maintenance and annual safety checks are carried out by an engineer registered with Gas Safe Register
  • all gas equipment (including any appliance left by a previous tenant) is safe or otherwise removed before re-letting
  • a gas safety record is provided to the tenant within 28 days of completing the check or to any new tenant before they move in
  • they keep a copy of the gas safety record for two years

Before any gas work is carried out always check the engineers ID card and make sure the engineer is qualified for the work you need doing. Encourage your tenants to do the same.

Book your Landlord certificate today on 07789189350 and we will be happy to help.

For more information and to find and check an engineer go to or call 07789189350. Take care, be Gas Safe.

© Copyright 2020 JC Plumbing servicesKentwood hill Reading